While fleet teams can view the Road Ready platform from most devices, the format is very tough to use and view critical data. Users are also unable to open any alerts sent to their mobile device or email directly and must be followed-up on a desktop internet browser.
• Create a more user-centric approach to the Road Ready app, updating design and features that benefit fleet operators and fleet teams.
• Develop an app that will help fleet teams track geofencing reports, cargo volume, capacity detection, empty trailer analysis. The current week’s idle time, load optimization, trailer security, average time trailers are inactive and route optimization
• Design the mobile app for Road Ready Telematics that is user-friendly and easy to use with a clean design.
• Design mobile app responsiveness for tablets as well.
• Develop or extend coherent branding that aligns with Road Ready’s current brand guidelines.
•Responsive Mock up, Branding, Mobile, Tablet, Desktop
Figma, Adobe Illustrator, InVision, Zeplin
UX Designer (Research, Visual Design, Interaction Design, User Testing)
Feedback from fleet teams, IT Manager, Marketing Manager, and Sales Manager
13 Weeks (2191 Hours)