I'M A SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
AND UX DESIGNER
An innovative, versatile senior graphic designer with a history of success utilizing multiple tools and software to create and present high-quality design materials and websites for start-up organizations, corporations, and design departments, known in the industry for Branding, UX Design, Website Design, Video Production, and formulating strategic campaigns with top-notch designs.
Key Career Highlights
- Proven UX knowledge with the capability of developing user flow and user journey transferring content to wireframes.
- Adept at completing all projects while maintaining quality and accuracy within the deadline to improve customer satisfaction.
- Expert at understanding and translating complex ideas into digestible and straightforward visuals in a variety of formats.
- Passionate designer: transforming conceptual ideas into highly effective designs and constantly learning new technologies and trends to expand personal knowledge and skills.
- Articulate communicator; capable of liaising across various organizational levels and fostering relationships with several internal teams, stakeholders, and production companies.
Road Ready Telematics, Southfield, MI
Senior Graphic Designer
During this role, I execute the following activities, I design highly effective and user-interactive graphic artwork for multimedia in line with defined brand guidelines. I build efficient ad strategies as well as campaigns and copy procedures to determine the potential target audience. I work with various teams including marketing, engineers, and development teams to ensure completion of all target objectives within the provided time frame. I contribute to maximizing brand reputation by building the creative evolution of subsidiary brands affiliated with Truck-Lite. I provide leadership support in designing and exhibiting merchandising programs to attract a potential audience to make a difference from competitors. I create prototype Road Ready mobile applications by designing interactive mock-ups for the development team. I also contribute to designing widget screens for application user-interface to monitor system performance by collaborating with integrated partners, including Right Weigh, Continental, Hendrickson and Hyundai.
The following are the main contributions to this role:
- Played an integral role in the initiation of Clarience Technologies brand launch and rebranding of Road Ready Telematics Solutions to expand customer reach.
- Ensured business success by providing leadership support in quoting and negotiations for print, videography production and editing, and UX development.
General Motors, Warren, MI
During my contact role, I was responsible for creating wireframes and prototypes to help calibrate UI for vehicle dashboards. Along with analyzing the GM design team’s releases then sharing the results with the offshore team. I also was responsible for inspecting finished sketches to ensure they were properly aligned with the specifications. I also reviewed sketch defects then elaborated on the course of action. Finally, I conducted virtual meetings with offshore and GM design teams to discuss defects.
- Prepared advanced and interactive UX designs by implementing best practices and techniques.
Delphi Technologies, Troy, MI
Lead Graphic Designer
2017 – 2019
Spearheaded several design projects from start to execution in compliance with aftermarket and corporate divisions specifications. Served pivotal in the implementation of brand standards across all outgoing collateral, including press releases, newsletters, and multimedia initiatives. Provided support in the execution of various design-related activities, including art direction, trade booths, photography sessions, and application development through collaboration with senior management. Exhibited present realistic model of the product by designing UX mock-ups and layout of art in line with desired size, type size, and style as well as per pre-designed aesthetic concepts and overall brand standards.
- Boosted business bottom line by providing exceptional assistance in rebranding the company from Delphi to Delphi Technologies.
- Achieved multiple awards, such as Team Spirit in (2018), Team Support Activities (2018), and TIER Award on showcasing
Hino Trucks, Novi, MI
Graphic Design Specialist
2014 – 2017
Drove innovative developments in sales, marketing, and communications via traditional print, digital, and multimedia platforms though implementation of creative, strategic insights. Engaged web viewers with assistance from internal teams and external partners by producing UX-design solutions. Developed engaging content for sales, including brochures, datasheets, case studies, presentations, and newsletters by collaborating with sales and marketing teams. Ensured website/brand alignment by actively designing merchandising in line with brand guidelines and organizational standards. Spearheaded production of digital, print, and multimedia materials for trade shows and events as well as associated with merchandise. Utilized expert-level communications skills to negotiate with dealers for funds of advertising and distribution of announcements per dealers.
- Achieved American Graphic Design Award for Hino Tow Truck Wrap in 2015 and American Graphic Design Award for the Hino Truck Elite Event Prague Logo in 2015.
- Earned Tesla account via development of interactive mockups of Mobile Pit Crew Hybrid COE Truck with extra features and storage compartments within one hour for sales pitch.